Tag: Al Bawadi Mall Offers
- Bawadi Mall, the largest shopping mall in Al Ain, was officially inaugurated by H.H. Sheikh Tahnoon Bin Mohammad Al Nahyan, Ruler’s Representative for Eastern Province on the 29th of April, 2009.
- The mall provides an ideal shopping experience for the people of the UAE and beyond.
- New brands made their debut in the Al Ain city through Bawadi mall, such as Zara, Mango, MAX , Marks & Spencer, Koton, New look, H&M and ACE amongst others. The mall has attracted more than 400 retail outlets, including international names.
- The 140,000 square meters Bawadi Mall, with a gross leasable area of 110,000 square meters, positioned as Al Ain’s ultimate shopping, dining and leisure destination is located only 5 minutes from the town center on “Mezyad Road”, which can be conveniently accessed, avoiding the congested city roads. Bawadi Mall houses a mix of international as well as regional retail brands of fashion, food, jewelry and much more, all in a bright, spacious, and inviting environment, distinguished by a wide curved vaulted skylight that soars above the main corridor and its main three spacious courts.
- The 10,000 sq. m. “Family Entertainment Center” which offers exciting ambience to the whole family, features a varied mix of fun, ranging from the “Roller Coaster” to the “Ice Rink”, amongst many other attractions. Eight movie theatres, a 16-lane bowling alley, a distinctively rich food-court, and several casual dining alternatives offering delicious varieties of cuisines will make a visit to Bawadi Mall a worthwhile and exciting experience.